Please find below all the Brochures and Literature for all of our products and more.
Full Range of Hot Water Cylinders
THERMflow Multifuel Brochure
ELSOflow (Elson Replacement) brochure
Feed and Expansion Tanks Brochure
Renewable Hot Water Cylinder Range
Solar Cylinder Brochure
Copper: The Ultimate SuperMetal
Copper vs Stainless Steel Report – The Impact on Performance and Costs
MULTIflow Thermal Store Installation & Technical Manual
THERMflow Thermal Store Installation & Technical Manual
CUBEflow Thermal Store Installation & Technical Manual
ELECTRAflow Thermal Store Installation & Technical Manual
ELECTRAflow Thermal Store Controller Installation & Technical Manual
ELECTRAflow Thermal Store Controller User Instructions
POWERflow Installation & Technical Manual
ECOflow Installation & Technical Manual
Calorifier Installation & Technical Manual
STEELflow Installation & Technical Manual
PLATEflow Installation & Technical Manual
POWERflow Datasheet with ERP and Heat Losses
ECOflow Datasheet with ERP and Heat Losses
THERMflow Datasheet with ERP and Heat Losses
THERMflow Schematic – Combination Electric
THERMflow Schematic – Combination Multifuel
THERMflow Schematic – Cylinder Multifuel
THERMflow Schematic – Pressurised Cylinder
THERMflow Wiring Diagram – Boiler
THERMflow Wiring Diagram – Boiler and Solid Fuel
THERMflow Wiring Diagram – Solid Fuel
THERMflow Triple Pump Kit Wiring Diagram
THERMflow Electrical Instructions
MULTIflow Data Sheet with ERP and Heat Losses
CUBEflow Sketch Sheet
CUBEflow (Thermal Store) Data Sheet with ERP and Heat Losses
CUBEflow (Combination) Data Sheet with ERP and Heat Losses
ELECTRAflow Thermal Store
ELECTRAflow Electrical Supply Arrangements
ELECTRAflow Vented / Unvented
ELECTRAflow Installation & Technical Manual
ELECTRAflow Controller Installation & Technical Manual
ELECTRAflow Controller User Instructions
ELECTRAflow Electrical Supply Arrangements
ELSOflow Data Sheet with ERP and Heat Losses
Calorifier General O & M
Macmatic Data Sheet
Domestic Cylinder Sizing Guide
Commercial Cylinder Sizing Guide
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Credit Application Form
Cylinder Specification/Enquiry Sheet
THERMflow Enquiry Form
Hot Water Cylinder Consumer Servicing Guide
As one of the UK’s leading suppliers of hot water solutions, our Technical Sales Team are regularly called upon to help and advise upon the optimum design and specification of hot water cylinders.
And whilst every project has its own unique requirements, we tend to find most people have a number of core questions which they need to answer before they can decide which hot water cylinder is the best for them.
So we have pulled together our best answers to these questions as follows:
- Do I need a Direct or Indirect Hot Water Cylinders?
- Why Is Copper So Good for Hot Water Cylinders?
- How Much Does a Hot Water Cylinder Cost?
- What Size of Hot Water Cylinder Do I Need?
- What’s the Best Hot Water Cylinder Copper or Stainless Steel?
- A Buyers’ Guide to Slimline Hot Water Cylinders
- Calorifier Sizing
- Why We Make Vented Cylinders to BS1566 and NOT Part L of the Building Regulations
- The Importance of the Hot Water Cylinder Coil
- Electric Central Heating
- Economy 7 Cylinders Explained
- Common Hot Water Problems in Social Housing
- Replacement Elson Hot Water Tanks
- Hot Water Cylinder Recovery Times Explained
- End of Gas Boilers and Hot Water Storage
- Tank in Tank Hot Water Cylinders Explained and Disadvantages
Replacement Hot Water Cylinder Advice
- Elson Replacements
- Replacement Thermal Stores
- Fortic Combination Replacements
- Rolyat Rectangular Combination Replacements
- Download our Guide to Specifying Like for Like Hot Water Cylinders
Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Advice
- How to Prevent Unvented Cylinders from Leaking and Faults
- Do I need a Vented or Unvented Hot Water Cylinder?
Thermal Store Advice
- How Does a Thermal Store Work
- Thermal Store Cylinder Sizing
- Thermal Store Problems
- Thermal Store Installation Guide
- Using a Thermal Store with a Wood Burning Stove
- Thermal Storage Systems and Renewable Energy
- Replacement Thermal Stores for Discontinued Models
- Types of Thermal Storage Tanks
- How a Thermal Store Can Overcome Common Hot Water Problems in Social Housing
But if you have another question, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Technical Sales team who will be only too happy to help.
We are currently developing our CAD Library to include PDF & DWG sketches, as well as IFC (BIM) models of our core range of calorifiers. If you are looking for information on any other models, or require BIM models for a bespoke calorifier, please do not hesitate to contact us now or give us a call on 01592 611123.
Please note the DWG sketches are saved as Zip files.