Bespoke Hot Water Cylinders
McDonald Water Storage have been providing vented and unvented hot water cylinder solutions for over 75 years. Our expert team of engineers are able to manufacture bespoke hot water tanks to suit any size and to accommodate multiple fuel sources.
Whilst we stock a considerable range of finished vented and unvented copper hot water cylinders, a large part of our production is manufacturing hot water cylinders to our customers own specifications.
Bespoke vented and unvented hot water cylinders for one-off projects or large contracts.
Our bespoke manufacturing service is also being increasingly called up by M&E consultants and contractors who recognise the cost savings they can achieve by optimising the positioning of the connections to minimise pipe work.
Whether you are looking for vented cylinders or unvented cylinders, our technical sales team can provide advice on sizing and design and we offer a survey service if required. To discuss your options just contact us on 01592 611123 or contact us online.
Bespoke Vented and Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
- Copper cylinders manufactured to virtually any size or capacity
- Ability to incorporate multiple fuel sources
- Dedicated technical sales team to advise on optimum design
- Full survey service if required
Check out this interactive 3D model of a 7-berth tank on tank solution we manufactured which featured a 70 litre cold water tank.
This subsequently fed seven 35 litre vented hot water cylinders, each heated by 2 x 3kW immersions, and all contained in a cased unit measuring 2500mm high by 550mm in diameter.
Our focus is very much on the manufacture of copper hot water cylinders and tanks. Copper provides fantastic benefits including;
- Ability to kill 99% of bacteria including Ecoli and legionella
- One of the most efficient conductors of heat
- Significantly more flexible for manufacturing than other materials
- Long lifespan due to its amazing resistance to corrosion
- 100% recyclable