Copper unvented range with bespoke flexibility
The POWERflow copper unvented hot water cylinder range provides fantastic benefits with the use of copper providing the most efficient heat transfer not only in standard units but also bespoke units, tailored to your size and requirements.
The POWERflow range is built to deliver superior mains pressure simultaneously for showers, sinks and wash hand basins. Since its introduction in 1993, we have developed our unvented cylinder range, concentrating on ease of installation, reliability and a reduction in maintenance.
The bespoke design flexibility of the POWERflow range overcomes the restrictions of it’s stainless steel alternative. With a wide range of diameters available to choose from, and the ability to adjust the tapping positions to suit the installation, it has become the perfect choice for installers.
Manufactured from premium grade copper, our POWERflow unvented hot water system delivers unrivalled performance thanks, in part, to copper’s superior thermal transfer properties.
Is the POWERflow not suitable for your installation? Click here to see our alternative unvented cylinder ranges;
- ECOflow bespoke designed unvented cylinders specifically designed for use with heat pumps
- STEELflow stainless steel cylinder solutions
One of the leading generation of energy efficient unvented hot water cylinders with mains pressure in the UK, the POWERflow unvented hot water cylinder offers:
- Unique bespoke design flexibility to provide an unvented solution to suit any installation requirement
- Slimline models starting from 400mm diameter
- Direct, Indirect and Solar models
- Compression fittings as standard for ease of installation
- External expansion for ease of servicing
- Premium grade copper providing superior performace
- Proven reliability with 25 year guarantee
- Standard operating pressure of 2.1 bar, with optional 1.5 or 3.0 bar
- Available with white case and high density pouring foam insulation or spray foam insulation (50mm or 100mm)
For a guide to sizing and dimensions simply visit our sizing page. In addition to our standard sizes we offer a bespoke service creating tailored units – to discuss your options just contact us on 01592 611123 or contact us online.
All of our POWERflow unvented hot water cylinders come with a 25 year guarantee.
POWERflow: the leading energy efficient unvented hot water cylinder from Mcdonald Water Storage available across the UK and Ireland.