Thermal store mains pressure hot water system
Our MULTIflow+ thermal store is an extension to our MULTIflow range, providing a high performance, mains pressure hot water solution for the contract market, but with the additional benefits.
The new MULTIflow+ allows for bespoke design flexibility to suit the specific installation requirements including adjusting the tapping positions or utilising slimline patterns of 450mm and 500mm diameter for space restricted installations.
The range also incorporates an integrated feed and expansion tank for ease of installation, along with a store thermometer for extra control.
This multi-application thermal store range can be used with an open vented, sealed or central plant boiler and/or off-peak electricity to aggregate the supply to heat the store, and provide domestic hot water when it is required, keeping running costs for the householder down to a minimum.
The MULTIflow+ is an indirect thermal store, with two model variants, MULTIflow+ OV and MULTIflow+ SB, including slimline options in both, with sizes ranging from 120 to 300 litres.
Manufactured from premium grade copper, our MULTIflow+ mains pressure hot water system delivers unrivalled performance thanks, in part, to copper’s superior thermal transfer properties.
- Delivering mains pressure hot water with built in scald protection
- Flexibility with models incorporating open vented, sealed or central plant boilers
- Slimline models with 450mm and 500mm diameters
- Easy to install – does not require G3 certification
- Requires no annual maintenance
- Provides the perfect replacement solution for all Gledhill Pulsacoil cylindrical models
- No costly pumps or electronic controls required
- All our thermal stores are manufactured from copper – kills 99% bacteria
- No risk of legionella as hot water is instantaneously heated
- Incorporated automatic fill F&E tank
Our focus is very much on the manufacture of copper hot water cylinders and tanks. Copper provides fantastic benefits including;
- Ability to kill 99% of bacteria including Ecoli and legionella
- One of the most efficient conductors of heat
- Significantly more flexible for manufacturing than other materials
- Long lifespan due to its amazing resistance to corrosion
- 100% recyclable