Heat pump cylinder
The ECOflow copper heat pump cylinder is designed to enhance the performance of Heat Pumps which are increasingly popular as people look to reduce their costs and emissions and make their properties more attractive to sell in the future.
Copper hot water cylinders have been widely recognised as the best and most cost effective solution to use in conjunction with heat pump systems regardless of whether it is an Air or Ground source.
Based on the market leading POWERflow unvented copper cylinder, the ECOflow comes
- Pre-fitted with our high performance heat pump copper coil
- All the connections are compression fittings
- Insulated with a white cased finish delivering a GWP rating of <1 and an ODP of zero
ECOflow has been developed to meet the growing demand for Heat Pump compatible hot water cylinders.
- Pre-fitted with all connections required for heat pump installations
- Integral Buffer Tank on Tank Units
- Copper – superior performance
- Wide range of sizes and capacities available
- Units Held In Stock
- Horizontal Units available
Many heat pump cylinder manufacturers are now insisting on the use of copper cylinders with their products, due to the improved performance copper offers.
- Cheaper running costs
- Copper’s thermal conductivity rating is over 15 times greater than that of stainless steel
- High efficiency finned copper coils, provide one of the most effective heat transfer processes on the market
- Copper has unrivalled bacteria killing properties, even at the lower temperatures achieved by heat pump sources
- Copper is 100% recyclable
- An optional integrated buffer vessel (sits below the cylinder offering a small footprint ideal for those who have limited space to work with).
- Wide range of capacities and sizes
- Pre-plumbed option
- Extra Coils – Solar, Boiler etc
- Vented Option
- Up to 100mm Lagging – Improved Sap Ratings
- Commercial Units
|1 bedroom + bath/shower||150||1125 x 550|
|2 bedroom + bath/shower||180||1325 x 550|
|3 bedroom + bath/shower||210||1525 x 550|
|4 bedroom + bath/shower||250||1525 x 600|
|Larger Properties||300+||1825 x 600|
Dimensions include insulation
If you are looking to squeeze your hot water cylinder into a tight space, we also offer Slimline versions of our Unvented cylinders.
Typically measuring, an industry leading, 450mm in diameter including the insulation, these slimmer models are manufactured to the same standards and designs as our ECOflow units and come with the full 25 year guarantee.
However thanks to our flexible approach to manufacturing and our use of copper, we can manufacture cylinders as small as 300mm shell, plus the required foam lagging.
We can even place the connections in the best location for the installation, making further savings on installation time and costs.
To find out more about our ECOflow heat pump cylinders and to discuss sizing and dimensions, contact our technical sales team now.
In addition to our unvented hot water cylinder standard sizes we offer a bespoke service creating tailored units so you don’t need to compromise – to discuss your options just contact us on 01592 611123 or contact us online.
Our focus is very much on the manufacture of copper hot water cylinders and tanks. Copper provides fantastic benefits including;
- Ability to kill 99% of bacteria including Ecoli and legionella
- One of the most efficient conductors of heat
- Significantly more flexible for manufacturing than other materials
- Long lifespan due to its amazing resistance to corrosion
- 100% recyclable