We are now looking for an ambitious person to fill the Technical Sales Administrator vacancy, learning about our hot water systems and to provide technical advice and sales for our products from an office-based environment in Glenrothes.
The role is demanding and exciting and would suit someone with great communication skills, the ability to learn quickly, a high level of numeracy & literacy and an ambition to ‘achieve’.
Your role will develop, to revolve around selling our products and involve giving technical advice, quotations, progressing quotations, proactively targeting potential customers and after sales care.
Sales experience would be beneficial but not essential. Full training on our products will be given. It is essential you are competitive, driven, ambitious and able to communicate in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Provide Technical Advice
- Specification and Quotations for our products
- Order processing
- Sales administration tasks incorporating use of various Microsoft packages
- Maintain existing customer relationships to benefit from repeat custom
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Presentable, punctual & organised
- Long established company
- Above industry wages
- Group personal pension plan
- 26 days holiday and 8 statutory
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org