We are expanding our head office team and are looking for an ambitious person to fill the Technical Sales vacancy, learning about our range of hot water systems to provide both technical advice and sales support on our products from an office-based environment in Glenrothes.
This full time role is demanding and exciting and would suit someone with great communication skills, the ability to learn quickly, a high level of numeracy & literacy and an ambition to ‘achieve’.
Your role will develop, to revolve around selling our products and involve giving technical advice, quotations, progressing quotations, proactively targeting potential customers and after sales care.
Previous sales experience would be an advantage, but full training on our products will be provided. It is essential you are competitive, driven, ambitious and able to communicate in a friendly and helpful manner.
Competitive salary offered based on age and experience.
- Provide Technical Advice
- Specification and Quotations for our products
- Order processing
- Sales administration tasks incorporating use of various Microsoft packages
- Maintain existing customer relationships to benefit from repeat custom
- Sales experience preferred
- Plumbing and heating knowledge beneficial
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Presentable, punctual & organised
- Long established company
- Above industry wages
- Group personal pension plan
- 26 days holiday and 8 statutory
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org